Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Close fit and even weight distribution, perfect for lighter loads
The perfect little pack for the kindergarten, the play park or a weekend trip to visit the grandparents. The BUTTERCUP is our smallest day pack for children. It is light and very robust.
The zip on the main compartment is very easy to use, so mini outdoor fans can get to their kit without adult help. They can pack their snack box, juice and toys all by themselves.
And because the BUTTERCUP is equipped with the SNUGGLE UP back system, children as young as two can easily carry the pack themselves. It is extremely flexible, well padded, and sits securely and comfortably on the back.
- Measurements: 28 x 22 x 18 cm
- Capacity: 4.50 Lit.
- Weight: 270g
- SNUGGLE UP: comfortable back system with wide straps and balanced load distribution
- adjustable and detachable sternum strap
- name and stencil card with ruler
- padded base
- main compartment with inner compartment, front pocket with small inner compartment, 2 elasticated mesh external pockets
- transparent name card pouch
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care