KIDS MOAB JAM
Bike Backpack For Children Aged 6+
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Measurements: 36,5 x 22 x 12,5 cm
- Capacity: 8 Lit.
- Weight: 405g
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable and detachable sternum strap
- attachment loop
- attachment for LED light
- large main compartment with wide aperture zip and inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), front pocket with integrated key clip, easy-access stretch pocket on front, two elasticated mesh side pockets
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- CROSS RIP 300D RE: 100% recycled, lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
Kids love to hop on their bike and head off to the adventure playground – with their drinks bottle, cookies and rain jacket packed in their MOAB JAM. Ideal for biking and hiking, this pack has room for all the essentials plus a hydration system. And the carry comfort is simply superb.
The secret lies in the ACS TIGHT back system, which has been specially adapted for use by primary school children. The pack sits close to the body – snug and secure, with no wobbling or slipping – which makes the adventure a lot more fun. The ventilation channel provides a constant flow of fresh air to cool the back.
Reflectors provide extra visibility in road traffic, and there’s a special loop at the front to attach an LED light. To help protect the environment the materials used are made of recycled plastic.
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas