20% Off Your Order* with code: ONEPLANET20
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Hiking in the mountains is great fun for all the family. And now your little mountaineers can have their own rucksack. The design and features of the KIDS EXPLORER 20 are derived from our adults’ hiking packs.
Picnics are part of the fun of hiking, so the pack comes with a practical sit mat for a bit of extra comfort.
The large main compartment has plenty of room for snacks, a rain jacket and a pair of binoculars. The buckles on the lid are easy for your child to operate unaided, and the draw cord closure provides additional protection for the pack’s contents.
The mesh side pockets are designed to accommodate a water bottle, while the front pocket is a handy place to stash little treasures and smaller items. The lid pocket is great for keeping valuables safe and sound but is easy to access. The KIDS EXPLORER 20 has everything kids need for big days out on the hill.
- Measurements: 48 x 23 x 25 cm
- Capacity: 20 Lit.
- Weight: 710g
- adjustable shoulder straps
- adjustable and detachable, padded waist belt
- adjustable sternum strap
- extra comfortable padding on shoulder straps, back and carry handle
- fixed lid
- lashing straps for trekking poles
- name and stencil card with ruler
- main compartment with inner compartment for removable sit mat, lid compartment, front pocket with key clip, 2 elasticated mesh side pockets
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care