20% Off Your Order* with code: ONEPLANET20
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Curved pack allows warm air to escape to prevent overheating
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
OK, kids! Time to hop on those bikes and head off to the playground – with a bottle of juice, cookies, and a rain jacket stashed in your MOAB JAM! Ideal for biking and hiking, this pack has room for all the essentials plus a hydration system. And the carry comfort is simply superb.
The secret lies in the ACS TIGHT back system, which has been specially adapted for use by primary school children. The pack sits close to the body – snug and secure, with no wobbling or slipping – which makes the adventure a lot more fun. The ventilation channel delivers a constant flow of fresh air to cool the back.
Reflectors provide extra visibility in road traffic, and there’s a special loop at the front for an LED light.
- Measurements: 36,5 x 22 x 12,5 cm
- Capacity: 8 Lit.
- Weight: 405g
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable and detachable sternum strap
- name and stencil card with ruler
- attachment loops
- large main compartment with wide aperture zip and inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), front pocket with integrated key clip, easy-access mesh pocket on front, 2 elasticated mesh side pockets
- equipped for hydration system (internal stow pouch, tube duct and fastener)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care