Sustainability & Technology
Soft pads on either side of spine allow airflow while protecting back
A proper hiking pack, just like mum’s and dad’s! The features of the PIONEER 22 are similar to those found on our adults’ hiking packs and include a special pouch for a water bladder and lashing straps for a pair of trekking poles.
Larger items of kit can be stowed in the main compartment, which has a draw cord closure and a lid to protect the contents. The elasticated mesh pockets on the outside are perfect for carrying a water bottle and snacks, so they can be grabbed quickly without having to open the pack.
And if it starts to rain when the little adventurer is out on the hill, there’s no need to worry. The PIONEER 22 is equipped with an integrated rain cover that can be pulled over the pack to stop it getting wet.
The ACS TIGHT back system is fully adjustable and provides excellent ventilation. The snug, body-hugging fit and even weight distribution make the pack comfortable to carry, even when fully loaded. The waist belt provides additional support and can be stowed away if not required.
- Backlength: S - L (46-58 cm)
- Measurements: 55 x 23 x 25 cm
- Capacity: 22 Lit.
- Weight: 720g
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, height-adjustable, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable sternum strap
- padded, adjustable, stowaway waist belt
- fixed lid
- side compression straps
- lashing straps for trekking poles
- attachment loops
- main compartment with inner compartment (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), lid compartment with inner pocket and key clip, elasticated mesh front pocket, 2 elasticated mesh side pockets
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- SOS kit: emergency whistle on sternum strap, alpine distress signal and emergency procedure information inside lid pocket
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care