- Backlength: S - M (46-54 cm)
- Measurements: 63 x 26 x 23 cm
- Capacity: 26 Lit.
- Weight: 1160g
- ACS: flexible, classic back system with mesh back panel creating a space between the back and the pack for effective ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- trekking pole lashing straps
- side compression straps
- main compartment, lid pocket, front compartment, 2 elasticated mesh side pockets
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- DELRIN: high tenacity thermoplastic material (frame)
Sometimes you just want to pack the essentials so you can move fast and light on the trail. The ASTRO 26 ticks all the boxes. This simple hiking pack is reduced to the basics in terms of features and design, and the ventilation is extremely good.
The ASTRO 26 is part of our ASTRO/HELIX series. These packs have a minimalist design but are equipped with all the features you need on the trail. They have a sporty, slim shape, and thanks to the ACS back system, they are very agile and well ventilated. The design is complemented by the matt-look fabric.
When you are hiking fast on flat trails, up and down hills or in very warm weather, and the going gets sweaty, the packs in our ACS series keep you comfortable and dry. The only contact point with your back is the air permeable mesh, and there is a gap between it and the body of the pack. This allows fresh air to circulate.
ACS – Air Control System
Suitable for a back length of between 46-54 cm
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas