CROSSTRAIL 24 LT
Ventilated Hiking Backpack
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Backlength: M - L (50-58 cm)
- Future Dye Material Air Mesh
- Measurements: 55 x 27 x 27 cm
- Capacity: 24 Lit.
- Weight: 990g
- AEROVENT: flexible, classic back system with mesh back panel creating a space between the back and the pack for effective ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- side compression straps
- sternum strap
- safety whistle on sternum strap
- upper load control straps
- padded waist belt
- DAISY CHAIN: attachment loops
- reflective detailing
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), separate front pocket with zip, elasticated mesh front pocket, two mesh side pockets, two waist belt pockets (one of which folds out as a bottle holster), key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D RE: 100% recycled, very lightweight, hard wearing polyamide ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- SPRING STEEL: flexible and extra strong spring steel (frame)
- FUTURE DYE AIR MESH: breathable 3D mesh fabric with cushioning properties and waterless dyeing technology (back system)
Where are you heading to next? The Bavarian Alps? Or maybe the rocky trails of the Côte d’Azur? Whatever you’ve got planned, you can be sure of one thing: with the CROSSTRAIL 24 LT, your back will stay cool and dry. It is made from recycled materials and is perfect for day hikes in warm regions.
This lightweight hiking pack provides outstanding back ventilation. It is ergonomically designed and has plenty of space for your hiking kit. The load is evenly distributed, and the pack sits comfortably with no pressure points. And thanks to the “soft-neck” construction, the shoulder straps are very comfortable in the neck area.
The packs in the CROSSTRAIL product series feature our innovative AEROVENT back system, which delivers unbeatable carry comfort and climate comfort. The comfort is enhanced by the air mesh fabric, which has large pores for optimal ventilation. There is a gap between the mesh back panel and the body of the pack. This gap allows perspiration to dissipate more effectively and helps keep your back dry. And if you're travelling with a lot of kit, that’s no problem – the ergonomic shoulder straps deliver superb carrying comfort.
This hiking pack is not only good for your back, it’s good for the environment too. The main material and the lining are made from recycled materials. And the air mesh fabric is dyed using our innovative, waterless FUTURE DYE process. This saves 10 litres of water per pack.
With the CROSSTRAIL on your back, everything is securely stowed and easy to retrieve. Your water bottle, for example, can be stashed in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt so you can grab it when you need it. The pack benefits from a comprehensive list of highly practical features.
With multiple packing options – a separate front pocket for smaller items, elasticated mesh pouches on the front and sides, and lashing loops for a set of trekking poles – you can carry everything you need for a day on the trail. And because it’s important to keep your fluid intake up when you’re hiking, particularly in warmer weather, the CROSSTRAIL is also prepped to accommodate a hydration system.
Sustainable dyeing process that uses less resources
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact