Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Curved pack allows warm air to escape to prevent overheating
Where are you heading to next? The Bavarian Alps? Or maybe the rocky trails of the Côte d’Azur? Whatever you’ve got planned, you can be sure of one thing: with the CROSSTRAIL 24 LT, your back will stay cool and dry.
This lightweight hiking pack provides outstanding back ventilation. It is ergonomically designed and has plenty of space for your day hiking kit. The pack is equipped with a handy lid pocket. The load is evenly distributed, and the pack sits comfortably with no pressure points. The “soft-neck” shoulder strap construction provides additional comfort in the neck area.
The packs in the CROSSTRAIL product series benefit from a redeveloped version of the hugely successful JACK WOLFSKIN ACS back system. Since its launch in 1991, the classic Air Control System has been synonymous with advanced ventilation, carry comfort and climate control. The comfort is enhanced by the air mesh fabric, which has large pores for optimal ventilation. There is a gap between the mesh back panel and the body of the pack. This gap allows perspiration to dissipate more effectively and helps keep your back dry.
This hiking pack is not only good for your back, it’s good for the environment too. The air mesh fabric is sustainably manufactured and is dyed using our innovative, waterless FUTURE DYE process. This saves 10 litres of water per pack. The lining consists entirely of recycled polyester.
With the CROSSTRAIL on your back, everything is securely stowed and easy to retrieve. Your water bottle, for example, can be stashed in the fold-out bottle holster on the waist belt so you can grab it when you need it.
The pack benefits from a comprehensive list of highly practical features. With multiple packing options – a separate front pocket, elasticated mesh pouches on the front and sides, lashing loops for a set of trekking poles and a pocket inside the lid for small items – you can carry everything you need for a day on the trail. And because it’s important to keep your fluid intake up when you’re hiking, particularly in warmer weather, the CROSSTRAIL is also prepped to accommodate a hydration system.
- Backlength: M - L (50-58 cm)
- Measurements: 55 x 27 x 27 cm
- Capacity: 24 Lit.
- Weight: 990g
- ACS: flexible, classic back system with mesh back panel creating a space between the back and the pack for effective ventilation and specially shaped, ergonomic shoulder straps
- side compression straps
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- padded waist belt with pull-forward adjustment
- multifunctional attachment loops
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), separate front pocket with zip, elasticated mesh front pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, 2 waist belt pockets (one of which folds out as a bottle holster), internal lid compartment, key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- FUTURE DYE AIR MESH: breathable mesh fabric with cushioning properties and waterless dyeing technology (back system)
- steel (frame)
- SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care