Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Adjustable back length and x-shaped frame to distribute weight
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Two weeks in the great outdoors to look forward to. Pack your tent, sleeping bag and camping mat in the DENALI 65, and away you go.
On long treks and wilderness backpacking trips, you want a pack that allows you to carry all the gear and food you need, and to carry it all in comfort. The packs in the DENALI series are roomy, robust and comfortable, and are perfect for long trips with lots of gear, whether you’re trekking in the back country or travelling round the world.
The X-TRANSITION back system was specifically designed to carry heavy loads comfortably over long distances, with thick padding on the back and an aluminium frame for added stability. The back length can be adjusted. And if you’re not carrying a full pack, the compression straps on the sides, base and under the front flap can be used to reduce the volume.
The roomy main compartment can be accessed from the top or the front. Small items can be neatly stowed in the front compartment of the pack. The main compartment has a zipped internal divider that can be used to create a separate compartment at the bottom of the pack for your sleeping bag. The side pockets are large enough to accommodate a vacuum flask. We’ve also included a 2-in-1 pocket on the waist belt that zip-converts from a small pocket for your energy bar to a bottle holster with an elasticated retainer cord.
As an added bonus, the lid converts to a day pack – handy for short excursions and side trips. The DENALI packs were developed in collaboration with the mountain guides at the Alpine School Innsbruck.
- Backlength: S - L (46-58 cm)
- Measurements: 85 x 38 x 36 cm
- Capacity: 65 + 8 Lit.
- Weight: 2720g
- X-TRANSITION: comfortable, lightweight and adjustable back system with X-shaped aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- occipital cavity for improved carry comfort and freedom of movement
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- lashing straps for trekking poles
- attachment loops
- compression straps on inside, sides and base
- main compartment with dual access (via front and top), inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment with internal divider and wide aperture zip, large front compartment with 2 inner pockets, detachable lid pocket (doubles as a day pack) with zipped inner pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, 2 zipped side pockets, zipped pocket and 2-in-1 “snack and drink” pocket on waist belt
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in lid compartment
- CROSS RIP 280D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB: very light aluminium with good dimensional stability (frame)
material and care
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- 1.LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
- 2.LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
Wash And Care