Sustainability & Technology
Adjustable back length and x-shaped frame to distribute weight
Planning a backcountry trip to Scandinavia with your tent, sleeping bag and stove? That’s the kind of trip the DENALI 60 WOMEN was made for.
The women’s model in our DENALI series has a back system that’s custom-made to suit the female anatomy, so it provides optimal carry comfort even on narrower shoulders. And with 60 litres capacity, there’s plenty of room for all your gear from your food to your fleece jacket.
The classic trekking packs in the DENALI series are suitable for everything from trekking through the highlands of Bolivia to round-the-world trips. They’re fully-featured, very comfortable to carry and have loads of room for your kit. Our X-TRANSITION back system is specially designed for long treks with lots of gear. It incorporates highly flexible aluminium stabilising rods and has thick padding on the back.
The lid compartment can be detached and used as a shoulder bag for single-day excursions and side-trips. The detailing is comprehensive and includes a front compartment, a sleeping bag compartment, side pockets and a bottle holster.
- key clip
- Measurements: 83 x 38 x 36 cm
- Capacity: 60 + 8 Lit.
- Weight: 2630g
- X-TRANSITION: comfortable, lightweight and adjustable back system with X-shaped aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- occipital cavity for improved carry comfort
- trekking pole and ice tool lashing straps
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- 3.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
Wash And Care