- Laptop/tablet compartment: 15″ and 10″
- Inside Bottle Pocket True
- Measurements: 48 x 30 x 19 cm
- Capacity: 22 Lit.
- Weight: 900g
- adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- can be carried as a backpack or travel bag
- padded back
- reinforced and padded base
- gear loops on the outside
- multiple access options via 4-way zip
- main compartment with padded laptop compartment (15”, 38 x 26 x 4 cm) and tablet compartment (10″, 27 x 19 x 1.5 cm), zipped compartment, elasticated bottle pocket, separate dirty laundry compartment, zipped front pocket
- ORGANIZER in main compartment: small pockets and pouches for small items
- BALLISTIC 1680D: extra densely woven, extremely durable and abrasion resistant polyamide fabric / MEGA PU: extremely waterproof, robust fabric with PU coating (body)
- BALLISTIC 1680D: extra densely woven, extremely durable and abrasion resistant polyamide fabric (base)
Designed for everyday use or short trips, the EXPEDITION PACK 22 is another new addition to our EXPEDITION family – and is made for adventure.The pack is made of a heavy-duty, water repellent fabric engineered to cope with the rigours of expedition use.
Need to get something out of your pack while you’re sitting on the train or queueing at the airport check-in? Not a problem. The extended S-shaped zip allows access to the main compartment from the top and the sides. This means you can reach inside and grab your passport or water bottle without disturbing the rest of your kit. The practical clamshell opening also makes packing easier.
The main compartment has two zipped inner pockets, an elasticated bottle pocket, and padded compartments for a laptop (15”) and tablet (10”). There are also several padded stash pouches inside for your phone, power bank and other important little items. Additional features include a front compartment with a water resistant zip and easy-grip zip pullers that can be operated when you’re wearing gloves.
If your luggage is being transported on bumpy roads or rough tracks, simply stow the shoulder straps and use the loops on the sides to lash the pack to the roof rack (or the donkey!).
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components