Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Adjustable back length and x-shaped frame to distribute weight
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Planning a trekking trip to Australia? The Rocky Mountains? Scandinavia? You will need a pack that’s large enough for your clothing, equipment and trail food, and is comfortable to carry for long distances. The HIGHLAND TRAIL 45 has loads of room for your kit.
The trekking packs in the HIGHLAND TRAIL series are equipped with the height-adjustable X-TRANSITION back system. The system is extremely comfortable, delivers good back ventilation and makes carrying heavy loads surprisingly easy. Simply put the pack on, adjust the straps and you’re good to go.
Spare clothing, jacket, trekking poles, food and water bottle – there is space for everything in the HIGHLAND TRAIL, and all the features are ergonomically designed for easy access to your kit. The lid pocket has an extra-long zip and opens up wide so you can find what you need quickly. You can carry your water bottle in the special holster on the waist belt, and if you want to use a water bladder, there’s a stow pouch for that inside. The main compartment can be accessed from the top or via the front zip.
The back length is adjustable. The HIGHLAND TRAIL packs are available in various sizes. Just choose the one that suits you best.
- Backlength: XS - M Women
- Measurements: 73 x 36 x 30 cm
- Capacity: 45 + 4 Lit.
- Weight: 2000g
- X-TRANSITION: comfortable, lightweight and adjustable back system with X-shaped aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- lashing straps for trekking poles
- attachment loops
- compression straps on sides and base
- main compartment with dual access (via front and top) and inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment, detachable lid pocket with inner compartment and key clip, front pocket with inner compartment, large zipped side pocket, 2 mesh side pockets, zipped pocket and 2-in-1 “snack and drink” pocket on waist belt
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 280D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body)
- CROSS RIP 300D: lightweight ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (base)
- ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB: very light aluminium with good dimensional stability (frame)
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care