Technology & Certifications
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Soft pads on either side of spine allow airflow while protecting back
It's holiday time at last, and you're ready to roll! Time to grab your pack and head for the airport. Scandinavia, South America, Australia - where are you going this time? Whatever the destination, with the KALARI KING you've got the right kit for the job.
The KALARI KING 56 is the largest model in our KALARI/KINGSTON series. These lightweight, multifunctional packs are made from recycled materials and have a sporty design. This model was developed for hut-to-hut walks, multi-day hikes and short trips. It is incredibly versatile, very robust and extremely well ventilated.
The flexible ACS TIGHT back system also ensures good freedom of movement. And because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load. The central air channel at the back and the perforated, air permeable back padding, shoulder straps and waist belt help to keep you cool.
If you're not carrying a full pack and don't need the hip fins, they can be stowed away. Alternatively, you can hide the entire back system under the covering flap at the back. This will stop the straps and buckles getting damaged if you're checking the pack in at the airport.
All of the packs in the KALARI series can be combined with the smaller KINGSTON day packs and carried together. Simply attach the hooks on the day pack to the loops on the shoulder straps of the KALARI. This product series will appeal to the user looking for a dynamic and flexible pack solution for town-to-trail and travel use.
- Measurements: 75 x 32 x 26 cm
- Backlength: S - L
- Weight: 1740g
- Capacity: 56 Lit.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- stowaway waist belt
- trekking pole lashing straps
- attachment loops
- robust carry handle on side
- side compression straps
- main compartment with dual access (via front and top), inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), mesh inner pocket with zip, lid pocket with inner pocket, separate base compartment, elasticated mesh pockets on front and sides
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- back system cover
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP 300D RE: robust, 100% recycled diamond grid polyester ripstop fabric (body & base)
- SPRING STEEL: flexible, extra durable stainless steel (frame)
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care