Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Soft pads on either side of spine allow airflow while protecting back
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Trips to foreign cities in the spring and autumn, walking in the mountains in summer and wandering around your local hills every chance you get – that’s exactly what the KALARI TRAIL 36 was made for. This pack is also ideal for weekend city breaks.
The pack is part of our KALARI/KINGSTON series. Like all the models in the series, it is made from recycled fabrics, has a sporty design and is nice and light. The KALARI TRAIL 36 was designed for extended day hikes and short trips. It is incredibly versatile, very robust and extremely well ventilated.
The flexible, height-adjustable ACS TIGHT back system also ensures good freedom of movement. The pack sits very close to your body, so you always retain full control of the load. The central air channel at the back and the perforated, air permeable back padding, shoulder straps and waist belt help to keep you cool. If you’re not carrying a full pack and don’t need the hip fins, they can be stowed away.
The KALARI TRAIL 36 is equipped for hiking trips but is also brilliant if you have a lot of shopping to carry.
All of the packs in the KALARI series can be combined with the smaller KINGSTON day packs and carried together. Simply attach the hooks on the day pack to the loops on the shoulder straps of the KALARI. This product series will appeal to the user looking for a dynamic and flexible pack solution for town-to-trail and travel use.
- Backlength: M - L (50-58 cm)
- Measurements: 65 x 28 x 24 cm
- Capacity: 36 Lit.
- Weight: 1020g
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, height-adjustable, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- stowaway waist belt
- trekking pole lashing straps
- side compression straps
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), lid pocket with inner pocket, separate base compartment, elasticated mesh pockets on front and sides
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP 300D RE: robust, 100% recycled diamond grid polyester ripstop fabric (body & base)
- SPRING STEEL: flexible, extra durable stainless steel / CROSSLINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength (frame)
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care