Kalari Trail 36 Pack Recco
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 6 ft 2 in tall.
- Measurements: 65 x 28 x 24 cm
- Backlength: M - L
- Weight: 1020g
- Capacity: 36 Lit.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- RECCO system: integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- stowaway waist belt
- lashing straps for trekking poles and ice axe
- side compression straps
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), lid pocket with inner pocket, separate base compartment, elasticated mesh pockets on front and sides
- equipped for hydration system* (tube duct and fastener) *not included
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP 300D RE: robust, 100% recycled diamond grid polyester ripstop fabric (body & base)
- SPRING STEEL: flexible, extra durable stainless steel / CROSSLINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength
High up in the Alps or in the backcountry of Scandinavia - the endless expanse of the outdoors is where you feel at home. The KALARI TRAIL 36 PACK RECCO is with you all the way. The pack has plenty of room for your kit and is equipped with a RECCO chip.
The chip makes it easier for the rescue services to locate you in an emergency. There's no need to register anywhere, it just works automatically. A growing number of search and rescue organisations are already equipped with RECCO detectors. The current geographic coverage includes most of the Alps and the system is also widely used in Austria, Scandinavia, the USA and Canada.
This pack is part of our KALARI/KINGSTON series. These lightweight, multifunctional packs are made from recycled materials and have a sporty design. This model was developed for extended day hikes. It is incredibly versatile, very robust and extremely well ventilated.
The flexible ACS TIGHT back system also ensures good freedom of movement. And because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load. The central air channel at the back and the perforated, air permeable back padding, shoulder straps and waist belt help to keep you cool. If you're not carrying a full pack and don't need the hip fins, they can be stowed away.
The KALARI TRAIL 36 is equipped for trekking and hiking trips but is also brilliant if you have a lot of shopping to carry.
All of the packs in the KALARI series can be combined with the smaller KINGSTON day packs and carried together. Simply attach the hooks on the day pack to the loops on the shoulder straps of the KALARI. This product series will appeal to the user looking for a dynamic and flexible pack solution for town-to-trail and travel use.
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
RECCO® Avalanche rescue detector
Products tested by ASI Reisen
ACS – Air Control System
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas