- Measurements: 65 x 29 x 26 cm
- Backlength: M - L
- Weight: 1100g
- Capacity: 42 Lit.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- stowaway waist belt
- trekking pole lashing straps
- side compression straps
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), lid pocket with inner pocket, separate base compartment, elasticated mesh pockets on front and sides
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP 300D RE: robust, 100% recycled diamond grid polyester ripstop fabric (body & base)
- SPRING STEEL: flexible, extra durable stainless steel / CROSSLINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength (frame)
One pack for Interrail trips, another one for city breaks and a third for hillwalking? Not any more. The KALARI TRAIL 42 is all you need - a sporty, multi-day hiking pack that doubles as a travel pack.
This is the second largest model in our KALARI/KINGSTON series. These lightweight, multifunctional packs are made from recycled materials and have a sporty design. This model was developed for multi-day hikes and short trips. It is incredibly versatile, very robust and extremely well ventilated.
The flexible ACS TIGHT back system also ensures good freedom of movement. And because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load. The central air channel at the back and the perforated, air permeable back padding, shoulder straps and waist belt help to keep you cool. If you're not carrying a full pack and don't need the hip fins, they can be stowed away.
All of the packs in the KALARI series can be combined with the smaller KINGSTON day packs and carried together. Simply attach the hooks on the day pack to the loops on the shoulder straps of the KALARI. Carrying the two packs in this way means the load is evenly distributed. This product series will appeal to the user looking for a dynamic and flexible pack solution for town-to-trail and travel use.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
ACS – Air Control System
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components