Kingston 22 Pack Recco
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 6 ft 2 in tall.
- Measurements: 53 x 25 x 19 cm
- Weight: 845g
- Capacity: 22 Lit.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- stowaway waist belt
- trekking pole lashing straps
- side compression straps
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), separate base compartment, front pocket, elasticated mesh pockets on front and sides
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP 300D RE: robust, 100% recycled diamond grid polyester ripstop fabric (body & base)
- CROSSLINK PE: special cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength and durability (frame)
If you enjoy hiking on your own in the backcountry, the KINGSTON 22 PACK RECCO is definitely worth considering. The pack is equipped with a RECCO chip that makes it easier for the rescue services to locate you in an emergency.
There's no need to register anywhere, it just works automatically. A growing number of search and rescue organisations are already equipped with RECCO detectors. The current geographic coverage includes most of the Alps, and the system is also widely used in Austria, Scandinavia, the USA and Canada.
The KINGSTON 22 is part of our KALARI/KINGSTON series. These lightweight, multifunctional packs are made from recycled materials and have a sporty design. This model was developed for extended day hikes. It is incredibly versatile, very robust and extremely well ventilated.
The flexible ACS TIGHT back system also ensures good freedom of movement. And because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load. The central air channel at the back and the perforated, air permeable back padding, shoulder straps and waist belt help to keep you cool. If you're not carrying a full pack and don't need the hip fins, they can be stowed away.
The KINGSTON 22 is the ideal size for a day pack and is equipped with hiking-specific features. Which means you only need one day pack for all your adventures, from world travel and weekend trips to everyday use.
All of the packs in the KINGSTON series can be combined with the larger KALARI packs and carried together. Simply attach the hooks on the day pack to the loops on the shoulder straps of the travel pack. This product series will appeal to the user looking for a dynamic and flexible, town-to-trail travel pack solution for round-the-world trips or everyday use.
ACS – Air Control System
100% PFC-free - PFCs (per- and poly-fluoride chemicals) are substances used on the surfaces of items to give them water-repellent or fat-repellent properties, which is the reason they are mainly used in waterproof trousers and jackets.
RECCO - Avalanche rescue detector.
Tested and trusted by mountain guides at Alpinschule Innsbruck
Products tested by ASI Reisen