Moab Jam 18
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Measurements: 44 x 25 x 20 cm
- Weight: 710g
- Capacity: 18 Lit.
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- adjustable sternum strap with SOS whistle
- lightly padded, stowaway waist belt
- attachments for pump, LED light and bottle
- side compression straps
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), front pocket, external compartment, 2 mesh side pockets, 2 waist belt pockets
- ORGANZIER in front pocket: zipped compartment, lined eyewear pouch, small pockets and pouches for small items, key clip
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener) and helmet attachment
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D: very lightweight, hard wearing ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- CROSS LINK PE: special high tenacity cross-linked polyethylene material with high tensile strength (back)
Good things come in small packages. The MOAB JAM 18 bike pack proves the point.
The main compartment of the pack is large enough for waterproofs, snacks and a water bladder, and the three elasticated stash pouches on the front provide additional packing options. The ORGANIZER front pocket has a soft lining for your eyewear and phone, and the elasticated loops in the front pouch hold your tools and spare parts.
All the packs in the MOAB JAM series are equipped with a comprehensive list of functional features and are custom-designed for biking. The pack has lashing loops on the front to attach your bike helmet and a practical attachment loop for an LED light or pump. It is also equipped with a rain cover.
To ensure full mobility, the MOAB JAM is equipped with our flexible ACS TIGHT back system. Because the pack sits very close to your body, you retain full control of the load – even when you’re riding hard. The central air channel and the air permeable padding cool your back as you move.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
ACS – Air Control System