Sustainable And Innovative Hiking Pack
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Measurements: 48 x 26 x 20 cm
- Capacity: 22 Lit.
- Weight: 920g
- AEROSHAPE: very lightweight, full-contact back system with excellent ventilation, sustainably manufactured with recycled components and reduced use of materials For more info go to: https://www.jack-wolfskin.co.uk/aero-shape/ or https://www.jack-wolfskin.de/aero-shape/
- padded waist belt
- side compression straps
- DAISY CHAIN: attachment loops
- trekking pole lashing straps
- large main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), front pocket with zip, elasticated side pocket with zip
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- ARMATECH CROSS RIP 300D RE: 100% recycled, very fine, durable and resilient fabric with marled look and cross-hatch pattern of reinforcement threads in the weave (body & base)
Let us introduce our most sustainable hiking pack – the TERRAVENTURE 22. It is made from 99.9 % recycled materials. And the foam in the back system is partly made from algae. If you love nature, you will love the TERRAVENTURE 22. This pack is ideal for everyday use, hiking and other outdoor activities.
The pack has all the features and functionality you have come to expect from our design team. The super-lightweight, body-contoured AEROSHAPE back system provides excellent ventilation around your back. And the AEROSHAPE back system is sustainably manufactured too. Thanks to the innovative one-piece construction, production waste is reduced to an absolute minimum. The padded waist belt keeps the pack close to your body and provides additional carry comfort. The height of the sternum strap can be adjusted.
The roomy main compartment has an extra pouch for your hydration system. Smaller items can be stowed in the separate zipped front pocket. Your trekking poles can be lashed to the outside of the pack. And to make sure the next rain shower doesn't spoil your outdoor adventure, the TERRAVENTURE 22 comes with an integrated rain cover.
ecoloader eco facts icon
Bluesign - The bluesign® system excludes substances that are harmful to the environment and to health from the very beginning of the manufacturing process.
100% PFC-free - PFCs (per- and poly-fluoride chemicals) are substances used on the surfaces of items to give them water-repellent or fat-repellent properties, which is the reason they are mainly used in waterproof trousers and jackets.
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)