Enter to Win: Alpspitze Outerwear Kit + Kuat Ski Rack. Enter Here.
WOLFTRAIL 34 RECCO
Sustainable Hiking Pack With Compass Chip
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Measurements: 65 x 26 x 27 cm
- Capacity: 34 Lit.
- Weight: 1080g
- AEROSHAPE: very lightweight, full-contact back system with excellent ventilation, sustainably manufactured with recycled components and reduced use of materials For more info go to: https://www.jack-wolfskin.co.uk/aero-shape/ or https://www.jack-wolfskin.de/aero-shape/
- padded waist belt
- side compression straps
- sternum strap
- safety whistle on sternum strap
- RECCO system: integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
- reflective detailing
- FLASHLIGHT ATTACHMENT: attachment for LED light
- upper load control straps
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment with internal divider, two lid compartments with zips (one of which is accessible from the outside), two mesh side pockets, elasticated mesh front pocket, zipped pocket on waist belt
- trekking pole lashing straps
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D RE: 100% recycled, very lightweight, hard wearing polyamide ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- ABS BOARD: corrugated ABS board with body-contoured S-shape for a comfortable fit and good load transfer (back system)
One last steep climb and you finally arrive at the hut. That trail was really hard work – but you’re already looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow! With your WOLFTRAIL 34 RECCO on your back, you feel you could go on forever, even when you’re carrying a lot of kit. Made from recycled materials, this roomy pack is perfect for multi-day trips and is equipped with a maintenance-free RECCO tracking chip.
It also has a special secret component – our lightweight and super comfortable AEROSHAPE back system. The central ventilation channel and the air permeable back padding cool your back as you move. And thanks to the innovative one-piece construction, the AEROSHAPE back system has the extra advantage of keeping production waste to an absolute minimum. In addition, the mesh fabric is completely recycled, just like the main material and the lining.
There's plenty of space in the roomy main compartment, and two zipped pockets in the lid provide additional storage space. The main compartment has a zipped internal divider that can be used to create a separate space at the bottom of the pack for your sleeping bag. The two elasticated mesh side pockets keep your water bottles close at hand. And you can stow your rain jacket in the mesh front pocket when you don't need it. The mesh pocket on the waist belt is the perfect place to keep an energy bar or trail snacks.
The pack is equipped with a RECCO chip that makes it easier for the rescue services to locate you in an emergency. There’s no need to register your details anywhere, the system works automatically. A growing number of search and rescue organisations are already equipped with RECCO detectors. The current geographic coverage includes most of the Alps, and the system is also widely used in Austria, Scandinavia, the USA and Canada.
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
RECCO® Avalanche rescue detector
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components