WOLFTRAIL 34 RECCO
SUSTAINABLE HIKING PACK WITH COMPASS CHIP
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Measurements: 65 x 26 x 27 cm
- Capacity: 34 Lit.
- Weight: 1080g
- AEROSHAPE: very lightweight, full-contact back system with excellent ventilation, sustainably manufactured with recycled components and reduced use of materials For more info go to: https://www.jack-wolfskin.co.uk/aero-shape/ or https://www.jack-wolfskin.de/aero-shape/
- padded waist belt
- side compression straps
- sternum strap
- safety whistle on sternum strap
- RECCO system: integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
- reflective detailing
- FLASHLIGHT ATTACHMENT: attachment for LED light
- upper load control straps
- main compartment with inner pocket (doubles as stow pouch for water bladder), base compartment with internal divider, two lid compartments with zips (one of which is accessible from the outside), two mesh side pockets, elasticated mesh front pocket, zipped pocket on waist belt
- trekking pole lashing straps
- equipped for hydration system (tube duct and fastener)
- integrated rain cover in base compartment
- CROSS RIP 210D RE: 100% recycled, very lightweight, hard wearing polyamide ripstop fabric with reinforcement threads (body & base)
- ABS BOARD: corrugated ABS board with body-contoured S-shape for a comfortable fit and good load transfer (back system)
Ideal for multi-day trips, the spacious WOLFTRAIL 34 RECCO pack is made of recycled materials and equipped with a RECCO tracking chip.
The pack features our lightweight and super comfortable AEROSHAPE back system. The central ventilation channel and the air permeable back padding cool your back as you move. The innovative one-piece construction has the additional advantage of keeping production waste to an absolute minimum. The mesh material is completely recycled, just like the main material and the lining.
There's plenty of room for your kit in the main compartment and the two zipped pockets in the lid. The zipped internal divider can be used to create a separate space at the bottom of the pack for your sleeping bag. The two elasticated mesh side pockets keep your water bottles easily accessible. And you can stow your wet rain jacket in the mesh front pocket. The mesh pocket on the waist belt is the perfect place to keep small items handy.
A RECCO chip makes it easier for the rescue services to locate you in an emergency.
Core Spring Style