Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Highly abrasion-resistant material for years of adventure
Handy size, practical features – ideal for travel and everyday use. The TRT 18 is a small day pack with a 14” laptop compartment and is part of our heavy-duty TRT backpack series.
TRT stands for ‘tough, rough, technical’ – the backpack series for the tech-savvy user who wants a product that’s built to last. The front of the pack is equipped with multiple gear loops. You can use the loops to carry additional items of kit or fasten your LED light to them when you’re cycling home after dark. The two hooks on the back of the TRT 18 allow you to attach it to one of the larger packs in the TRT series when you’re travelling.
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 14″
- Measurements: 47 x 29 x 18 cm
- Capacity: 18 Lit.
- Weight: 740g
- adjustable shoulder straps
- padded back and base
- gear loop system on the front with concealed reflectors
- MOLLE System gear loops on front
- 2 attachment hooks on the back
- main compartment with laptop compartment (14”, 35 x 25 x 3.5 cm), front pocket, two elasticated side pockets
- ORGANIZER: small pockets and pouches for small items, detachable key tape with bottle opener
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care