Sustainability & Technology
Highly abrasion-resistant material for years of adventure
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Adjustable back length and x-shaped frame to distribute weight
Today Dubai, tomorrow Sydney - when you're travelling the world, the TRT 65 PACK makes a great companion. With multiple pockets and compartments and a volume of 65 litres, there's room for loads of kit. And there's another big advantage: the contents are accessible from all sides.
This means you can stow or retrieve items of kit quickly, even when your pack is on the luggage rack on the bus or train. When you're backpacking in Asia or travelling on the Trans-Siberian Railway, you'll appreciate little details like this.
The roomy main compartment has plenty of space for larger items. Sensitive gadgets can be stowed in the fleece lined front compartment, small items in the detachable day pack. On city stopovers, simply detach the day pack and leave the big pack in the hotel or luggage locker.
The TRT 65 PACK was designed to handle heavy loads. Thanks to the X-TRANSITION back system, the pack is always comfortable to carry. At the airport, you can stow the shoulder straps and waist belt behind the protective cover to avoid damage in transit.
The front of the pack is equipped with multiple gear loops. TRT stands for 'tough, rough, technical' - the backpack series for the tech-savvy user who wants a product that's built to last.
- Backlength: S - L (46-58 cm)
- Measurements: 66 x 36 x 25 cm
- Capacity: 55 + 10 Lit.
- Weight: 2600 + 400 g
- X-TRANSITION: comfortable, lightweight and adjustable back system with X-shaped aluminium frame for optimised distribution of heavy loads
- sternum strap with SOS whistle
- MOLLE System gear loops on front
- side compression straps
- robust carry handles on both sides
- back system cover
- transparent pouch with name card
- dual access to main compartment (via front and top)
- main compartment with U-shaped zip and two zipped compartments
- detachable key tape with bottle opener in day pack
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric (body & base)
- ALUMINIUM HONEY COMB: very light aluminium with good dimensional stability (frame)
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care