Triaz 32 + 8
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 15″ and 10″
- Measurements: 52 x 30 x 25/28 cm
- Capacity: 32 + 8 Lit.
- Weight: 860g
- ACS TIGHT: flexible, full-contact back system with body-hugging fit and outstanding ventilation
- detachable waist belt
- reflectors on zip pull cords
- compression straps
- main compartment with all-round zip, padded laptop compartment (15”, 38 x 26 x 4 cm), tablet compartment (10″, 27 x 19 x 1.5 cm) and three stash pouches, three front compartments, side pocket
- HEXA POW 70D: very lightweight, matt-look fabric with waterproof coating and hexagonal structure for extra stability
If weekend trips are your thing, and you like your luggage to be light and versatile, you should take a closer look at the TRIAZ 32 + 8. The pack has a weight-optimised design and an eight litre volume expansion option.
It is also sized to conform to the International Air Transport Association (IATA) standard for hand luggage. The HEXA POW fabric weighs next to nothing. It has a hexagonal structure for extra stability and a stylish, matt finish coating.
The TRIAZ 32 + 8 also features a variety of practical packing options. The main compartment is accessed via a U-shaped zip. It can be opened up fully for an at-a-glance organisation of your kit. The laptop and tablet compartments are fleece lined to stop your sensitive devices getting scratched.
Small items can be stowed in the three zipped compartments on the front and the side compartment. Inside, you will also find several organiser compartments for your note pad and writing implements. And there’s room in the side pocket for your water bottle. If you need more room, simply open the second all-round zip. This gives you an extra eight litres of capacity.
To ensure full mobility, the TRIAZ is equipped with our ACS TIGHT back system. The pack sits very close to your body, so you always retain full control of the load. The central air channel and air permeable back padding provide excellent ventilation and cushioning.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
ACS – Air Control System