Sustainability & Technology
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
The EXPEDITION TRUNK 65 has been used for ice hockey equipment, sailing trips, expeditions and weekends away. Whatever you use it for, this heavy-duty, water repellent travel bag will keep all your gear safe and sound.
The roomy main compartment has space for loads of kit and is equipped with a U-shaped zip for easy access. Smaller items can be neatly packed in the inner compartments or the front pocket. Your gear will also stay dry in the front pocket as this is equipped with a water resistant zip.
You can carry the EXPEDITION TRUNK by the handles or convert it to backpack mode. Simply attach the shoulder straps, and you’re good to go.
- Measurements: 31 x 64 x 36 cm
- Capacity: 65 Lit.
- Weight: 1400g
- stowaway, padded shoulder straps
- lockable zip
- 2 robust, padded webbing carry handles above main compartment
- 2 robust, padded carry handles on the sides
- gear loops on the outside
- transparent pouch with name card
- main compartment with 3 inner pockets, flat front pocket with water resistant zip
- BALLISTIC 1680D: extra densely woven, extremely durable and abrasion resistant polyamide fabric / MEGA PU: extremely waterproof, robust fabric with PU coating (body)
- BALLISTIC 1680D: extra densely woven, extremely durable and abrasion resistant polyamide fabric (base)