Technology & Certifications
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
If your business trip segues into a short holiday, this bag is all you need. The TRT RAIL 40 gives you maximum flexibility because it combines the benefits of a backpack with those of a trolley bag.
At the airport, you can roll it smoothly through the terminal and then attach the shoulder straps for the sprint to the airport bus.
The TRT RAIL 40 has lots of practical pockets and compartments to help keep your kit neatly organised. An elasticated strap in the main compartment holds your belongings in place when you're on the move.
TRT stands for 'tough, rough, technical' - the luggage series for the tech-savvy user who wants a product that's built to last. The bag is sized to conform to hand luggage requirements and equipped with multiple gear loops on the front. The fabric of the bag is water resistant and will easily cope with light showers.
- Measurements: 55 x 35 x 23 cm
- Weight: 2900 + 160 g
- Capacity: 40 Lit.
- clip-on shoulder straps
- MOLLE System gear loops on front
- transparent pouch with name card
- robust base and edge protectors
- 4 handles: one telescopic, two padded and one integrated into the base
- main compartment with long U-shaped zip, zipped mesh inner pocket and dirty laundry compartment, large front pocket, front pocket with laptop compartment (15″, 38 x 26 x 4 cm)
- ORGANIZER in front pocket: small pockets and pouches for small items
- detachable, elasticated lashing straps inside
- lockable zips
- detachable key tape with bottle opener in front compartment
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care