Sustainability & Technology
Highly abrasion-resistant material for years of adventure
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Getting from A to B is easy with the TRT RAIL 60. With this practical trolley bag, you can keep your shoulders and back free for hand luggage.
The bag has lots of practical compartments to help you stay organised on long trips. Packing your kit is super easy with the TRT RAIL 60. Simply undo the U-shaped zip and flip the padded lid open like a suitcase. The frame and wheels are integrated into the base of the bag to allow every last inch of space in the main compartment to be used to the max.
TRT stands for ‘tough, rough, technical’ – the luggage series for the tech-savvy user who wants a product that’s built to last. The front of the bag is equipped with multiple gear loops. The water repellent fabric can withstand light showers.
And because your adventures will sometimes take you off-road, the TRT RAIL 60 is built to cope with uneven paths. The bag is equipped with a set of oversized, heavy-duty wheels. You can also carry the bag by one of the two padded handles.
- Laptop/tablet compartment: 15″
- Measurements: 65 x 39 x 28 cm
- Capacity: 60 Lit.
- Weight: 3100g
- main compartment with long U-shaped zip, two mesh inner compartments, laptop compartment ((15″, 38 x 26 x 4 cm)
- 4 handles: one telescopic, two padded and one integrated into the base
- large, replaceable wheels
- reinforced base and edge protectors
- MOLLE System gear loops on front
- detachable, elasticated lashing straps inside
- lockable zips
- transparent pouch with name card
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care