- Measurements: 74 x 38 x 36 cm
- Weight: 3840g
- Capacity: 80 Lit.
- main compartment with long U-shaped zip, 5 inner compartments (one with zip), fleece lined front pocket, side pocket with zipped inner compartment
- 5 handles: one telescopic, three padded and one integrated into the base
- robust base and edge protectors
- MOLLE System gear loops on front
- lockable zips
- compression straps
- transparent pouch with name card
- ARMATECH PLUS 600D: fine, densely woven, durable and resilient fabric / FACE OFF 600D: robust, very waterproof fabric with PU coating
King of the Road! The TRT FREIGHT TRAIN 80 makes light work of long trips. Pull it along behind you and keep your shoulders and back free for hand luggage.
The TRT FREIGHT TRAIN 80 is equipped with a set of oversized, heavy-duty wheels, so it will easily cope with uneven paths. You can also carry the bag by one of the five padded handles. The internal frame can be collapsed and the bag folded flat for easy storage when you get back home.
Der TRT FREIGHT TRAIN 80 has lots of practical compartments to help you stay organised on long trips. Packing your kit is super easy too. Simply undo the U-shaped zip and flip the padded lid open like a suitcase. The frame and wheels are integrated into the base of the bag to allow every last inch of space in the main compartment to be used to the max.
TRT stands for 'tough, rough, technical' - the luggage series for the tech-savvy user who wants a product that's built to last. The front of the bag is equipped with multiple gear loops. The fabric of the bag is water resistant and will easily cope with light showers.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Highly abrasion-resistant material for years of adventure