- R - value: 1,8
- Measurements: 182 x 54 x 6,5 cm
- Packing size: 22 x 10 cm
- Weight: 490g
- flexible air chamber construction for improved comfort
- 2 wide-aperture valves for rapid inflation and deflation
- roll-top pack bag with self-adhesive repair patches
- BRUSHED POLYESTER 30D: extra light, abrasion resistant, high tenacity fabric with soft, textured finish
Ideal for trekking and hiking trips, the TRAIL MAT AIR is the go-to choice when light weight and a small packed size are the key priorities.
The individual chambers are interconnected, which means the air inside the mat can flow freely between them, and the mat can flex and reshape to adapt to your body and sleeping position. The special construction makes the mat extremely comfortable to sleep on and stops it creaking and rustling when you turn over.
The TRAIL MAT AIR is so light and packable that you can take it with you, even when you’re travelling with super-lightweight kit. The special shape is a big advantage in tents with a tapered design – especially if your partner also has a mummy shaped mat. To stow the mat, simply open the valve to let the air out, fold it lengthways, roll it up tight and pack it in its pack bag.
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas