Yellowstone III FR
3 Person Tent
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Inner Tent Dimensions: 88.5 x 70.8 x 49.2 in.
- Packed Dimensions: 25 x 8 in.
- Floor Area: 42 Square Feet
- Weight: 10.75 lbs
- Persons: 3
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 2
- Internal storage pockets: 4
- Shape: Dome
- Poles: Aluminum
- Roof ventilation, 2 zipped roof vents, 2 zipped side vents, additional vents (360° ventilation)
- REAL DOME technology makes the tent very wind stable and the steep angle of the poles makes it very roomy
- FAST PITCH TECHNOLOGY: special modular system for fast, uncomplicated pitching and greater pitch stability free-standing inner tent
Crickets chirping, campfire crackling, and thousands of stars up above. The YELLOWSTONE III FR provides comfortable overnight accommodation for shorter trekking trips. The tent is well ventilated and can be pitched pretty much anywhere, even on stony ground.
You can breathe easily through the night thanks to the multiple air vents (two each in the roof, doors and sides) and the four large, screened mesh panels in the inner tent that allow air to circulate freely. In cooler temperatures, you can simply cover the mesh panels to give better protection from the cold and the wind. The tent has two entrances – one on each side, each with its own vestibule.
This dome tent is really easy to pitch. The REAL DOME technology makes the tent extremely wind stable, and the steep angle of the poles makes it very roomy. On mild summer nights, you can pitch the inner tent without the flysheet.
Performance tent poles, made without toxic chemicals
Maintains stability in windy conditions and provides extra space
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas