Ropi 3In1 Jacket Kids
Waterproof 3-In-1 Jacket
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Water-resistant, 100% windproof softshell with excellent stretch
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Designed for children who spend every free minute outdoors, the ROPI 3IN1 JACKET has an insulated inner jacket that keeps kids warm without restricting their mobility. And the best bit is, we’ve made it from recycled fabrics.
The outer jacket is waterproof and breathable, of course. The hood is permanently attached to the jacket, so it won’t get lost. If the zip is left open at the collar (so a scarf can be worn, for example), the fold-out chin guard can still be used for extra protection in the neck area.
The STORMLOCK ECOSPHERE inner jacket is warm, windproof and water repellent, and has a pleasantly soft feel. In milder weather, the inner jacket can be worn as a standalone piece.
- Weight: 610 g (size 128)
- Outer jacket:
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- mesh lining made of recycled fabric
- fixed hood
- 2 raised hand pockets
- extended fold-out chin guard
- adjustable hem
- water resistant zip
- Inner jacket:
- STORMLOCK SOFTTOUCH ECOSPHERE: very light, soft, windproof and water repellent fabric made of 100% recycled polyester
- LOGO LINING TAFFETA ECOSPHERE: recycled microfibre lining with logo print
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres