Kids' Mount Cook Jacket
Kids' Winter Jacket
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 595 g (size 128)
- STORMLOCK RIPSTOP 2L: very light, very breathable, windproof fabric with ripstop reinforcement threads and water repellent finish
- STORMLOCK NATURE 2L: windproof, breathable and water repellent fabric (shoulders & sleeves)
- soft, downproof microfibre lining
- MICROGUARD SUPERLOFT (180 g/m²): extra warm, high-loft synthetic fibre insulation
- fixed hood
- 2 hand pockets
- snug fitting elasticated cuffs
- adjustable hem
- reflective detailing
The extra warm MOUNT COOK children’s jacket provides the protection your little ones need in cold weather. The TEXASHIELD PRO shell fabric makes the jacket windproof, water repellent and highly breathable. An RDS certified, high-loft down fill provides the warmth. On the shoulders, where the pack straps sit, we have used a robust synthetic fiber insulation instead of down. The shoulders, seat and sleeves are reinforced with robust fabric to guard against wear and tear. The hood protects the head and neck from the cold wind.
Responsible Down Standard Certified
Grüner Knopf (Green Button)