Take an Additional 25% Off Your Order With Code: LONGWEEKEND25 *Learn More.
- Weight: 520 g/pair (Size 31)
- textile and synthetic upper
- waterproof and breathable TEXAPORE membrane
- soft mesh collar for maximum comfort
- sure-grip rubber outsole
- synthetic heel and toe protectors
- lacing system with textile lace loops
- heel pull tab for easy on and off
The VOJO TEXAPORE LOW is a real chip off the old block! This is the children’s version of the classic VOJO adults’ hiking shoe.
Like the adults’ model, the shoe is designed for long walks and all-day comfort. The special sole cushions every step and makes the shoe extremely comfortable to walk in.
The high traction rubber outsole ensures a good grip on every type of terrain – even when it’s wet and muddy. Heavy rain and puddles are no problem, either. The TEXAPORE membrane keeps their feet dry.
Parents will also be pleased to note that, because the shoe is made entirely of synthetic materials, it requires minimal care and maintenance.
Activity Index A - Day Hikes