- Weight: 620 g/pair (Size 31)
- textile and synthetic upper
- waterproof and breathable TEXAPORE membrane
- soft mesh collar for maximum comfort
- cushioning EVA insole
- sure-grip rubber outsole
- synthetic heel and toe protectors
- top lace hooks for precise lacing adjustment
- lacing system with textile lace loops
- heel pull tab for easy on and off
Hiking with the whole family can be such good fun. The kids always want to beat the grown-ups to the top of the hill, of course. And that’s no problem when they’re wearing their VOJO TEXAPORE MID. This hiking boot is the children’s version of the classic VOJO adults’ boot.
Like the adults’ model, the boot has a robust upper that gives good support on or off the trail, and a soft mesh collar for a snug and comfortable fit. The special EVA midsole cushions every step and makes the boot extremely comfortable to walk in, which is particularly important on longer hikes.
The high traction rubber outsole ensures a good grip on every type of terrain – even when it’s wet and muddy. Heavy rain and big puddles are no problem either. The TEXAPORE membrane keeps their feet dry.
Parents will also be pleased to note that, because the boot is made entirely of synthetic materials, it requires minimal care and maintenance.
Activity Index A - Day Hikes