- Weight: 460 g/pair (Size 31)
- lightweight textile and synthetic upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- sure-grip rubber outsole
- synthetic heel and toe protectors
- heel pull tab for easy on and off
Kids love being outdoors. And whether they’re playing with friends, exploring the local woods or out for a family walk, a good pair of shoes makes all the difference. The WOODLAND TEXAPORE LOW is a versatile children’s shoe that ticks all the boxes.
The synthetic fabric and textile upper requires minimal care and maintenance, and it makes the shoe exceptionally light. It also provides the perfect combination of flexibility and support.
The sure-grip rubber outsole ensures good traction on all types of terrain. Splashing through puddles is all part of the fun, of course. No need to worry, though – the TEXAPORE membrane makes the shoe fully waterproof, so their feet will stay dry.