Kids' Iceland Texapore High
Waterproof Winter Boot Kids
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 640 g/pair (Size 31)
- robust upper in synthetic fabric and textile
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: extra warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- injection moulded rubber outsole and galosh
- snow cuff with draw cord toggle for easy on and off
- lacing system with metal D-rings
You have to trudge through deep snow to get to the best tobogganing spots. But the ICELAND TEXAPORE HIGH K is so warm and waterproof that it doesn’t matter. The snow cuff prevents snow getting into the boot, even when taking a tumble.
The upper consists of robust fabric and features a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane. The boot is lined in NANUK ULTRA, our warmest fleece footwear lining. The boot is temperature rated to -20 °C.
The draw cord lacing system and the snow cuff are easy for kids to adjust on their own. And they can even do it without taking their gloves off.
winter grip logo
Heavy-duty fleece lining for extra warmth in cold temperatures