Kids' Iceland Texapore High
Waterproof Winter Boot Kids
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 640 g/pair (Size 31)
- robust upper in synthetic fabric and textile
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: extra warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- injection moulded rubber outsole and galosh
- snow cuff with draw cord toggle for easy on and off
- lacing system with metal D-rings
You have to trudge through deep snow to get to the best tobogganing spots. But the ICELAND TEXAPORE HIGH K is so warm and waterproof that it doesn’t matter. The snow cuff prevents snow getting into the boot, even when taking a tumble.
The upper consists of robust fabric and features a waterproof TEXAPORE membrane. The boot is lined in NANUK ULTRA, our warmest fleece footwear lining. The boot is temperature rated to -20 °C.
The draw cord lacing system and the snow cuff are easy for kids to adjust on their own. And they can even do it without taking their gloves off.
Heavy-duty fleece lining for extra warmth in cold temperatures
winter grip logo