Enter to Win: Alpspitze Outerwear Kit + Kuat Ski Rack. Enter Here.
Kids' Polar Bear Texapore High
Waterproof Winter Boot Kids
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 560 g/pair (Size 31)
- lightweight textile and synthetic upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: extra warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- WINTER GRIP: outsole with special winter tread for good grip on mud, snow and ice
- cushioning EVA midsole
- soft, warm felt collar
- heel pull tab for easy on and off
What polar bears would wear if they could tie the laces! If your little bear cubs are going to be spending every free minute sledging, making snow angels and scampering around in the snow, they need a pair of warm winter boots like the POLAR BEAR TEXAPORE HIGH. The boot is waterproof, breathable and has a warm and cosy lining.
The TEXAPORE membrane keeps out the rain and snow and maintains a pleasant internal wear climate. The NANUK fleece lining will keep the feet warm in temperatures down to -20 °C.
The special EVA midsole is designed to cushion the foot and relieve the strain on the child’s joints. The outsole has a chunky tread for better grip on snow and ice. Thanks to the synthetic materials, the boot requires minimal care and maintenance and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
Heavy-duty fleece lining for extra warmth in cold temperatures