Kids' Polar Wolf Texapore High Winter Boots
CHILDREN’S WATERPROOF WINTER BOOTS
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 560 g/pair (Size 31)
- lightweight textile and synthetic upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK ULTRA: extra warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- WINTER GRIP: outsole with special winter tread for good grip on mud, snow and ice
- cushioning EVA midsole
- comfortable faux fur collar
- heel pull tab for easy on and off
Cold, wet feet are no fun at all, so what little girls need is a really good winter boot. The POLAR WOLF TEXAPORE HIGH is warm, waterproof and breathable – and specially designed for girls.
The TEXAPORE membrane keeps out the rain and snow and maintains a pleasant internal wear climate. The extra warm fleece lining keeps feet warm in temperatures down to -20°C.
The special EVA midsole cushions every step and relieves the strain on the joints. The outsole has a chunky tread for better grip on snow and ice. Thanks to the synthetic materials, the boot requires minimal care and maintenance.
Heavy-duty fleece lining for extra warmth in cold temperatures