Kids' Force Striker Vent Low
Hiking Shoes Kids
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 390 g/pair (Size 31)
- breathable mesh and synthetic upper for optimised ventilation
- outsole with sure-grip multidirectional tread pattern
- cushioning EVA midsole
- eyelets and lace loops for easy and precise lacing
- heel pull tab for easy on and off
- synthetic toe protector
- rubber heel protector
Hiking is probably the best introduction to the big, wide world. And the FORCE STRIKER VENT LOW is probably the best shoe for the job. This children's hiking shoe keeps little feet well ventilated and has a sturdy sure-grip sole.
It provides the perfect combination of good stability and comfortable cushioning for their first long hikes. The shoe has a shock-absorbing EVA midsole, a TPU heel stabiliser and a toe protector. And the special tread ensures good grip on any terrain.
Given how versatile the FORCE STRIKER VENT LOW is, it is remarkably light. This is partially due to the synthetic materials, which also make the shoe hard wearing and easy to maintain.