Kids' Polar Bear Texapore High Vc
CHILDREN’S WATERPROOF WINTER BOOTS
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 560 g/pair (Size 31)
- lightweight textile and synthetic upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- WINTER GRIP: outsole with special winter tread for good grip on mud, snow and ice
- cushioning EVA midsole
- rubber toe protector
- Velcro straps and heel pull tab for easy on and off
Easy to put on and easy to take off – without help from mum or dad. The POLAR BEAR TEXAPORE HIGH VC is a high-cut waterproof winter boot with double Velcro straps.
The TEXAPORE membrane keeps little feet dry and maintains a pleasant internal wear climate. The NANUK fleece lining will keep feet warm in temperatures down to -20 °C.
The special EVA midsole is designed to cushion the foot and relieve the strain on the child’s joints. The outsole has a chunky tread for better grip on snow and ice. Thanks to the synthetic materials, the boot requires minimal care and maintenance and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.