Kids' Polar Bear Texapore Mid Vc
CHILDREN’S WATERPROOF WINTER BOOTS
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit.
- Weight: 540 g/pair (Size 31)
- lightweight textile and synthetic upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- WINTER GRIP: outsole with special winter tread for good grip on mud, snow and ice
- cushioning EVA midsole
- soft, warm felt collar
- Velcro straps and heel pull tab for easy on and off
Slip them on, fasten the straps and head out to enjoy the snow! The POLAR BEAR TEXAPORE MID VC is a waterproof winter boot with double Velcro straps that make it super quick to get on and off.
The TEXAPORE membrane keeps the foot dry and maintains a pleasant internal wear climate. The NANUK fleece lining will keep their feet warm in temperatures down to -20 °C.
The POLAR BEAR TEXAPORE MID VC has a special EVA midsole designed to cushion the foot and relieve the strain on the child’s joints. The outsole has a chunky tread for better grip on snow and ice. Thanks to the synthetic materials, the boot requires minimal care and maintenance and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.