- Weight: 560 g/pair (Size 31)
- lightweight textile and synthetic upper
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- NANUK: warm and comfortable fleece lining
- comfort temperature to -20°C/-4°F
- WINTER GRIP: outsole with special winter tread for good grip on mud, snow and ice
- cushioning EVA midsole
- comfortable faux fur collar
- Velcro straps and heel pull tab for easy on and off
A treat for the feet! Even little ice princesses feel the cold, and cold toes are no fun at all. That’s why we made the POLAR WOLF TEXAPORE MID VC. This is a very warm and waterproof winter boot with double Velcro straps that make it easy to get on and off.
The TEXAPORE membrane keeps the foot dry and maintains a pleasant foot climate. The NANUK fleece lining will keep their feet warm in temperatures down to -20 °C, and the boot has a cuddly faux fur collar for extra cosiness.
The POLAR WOLF TEXAPORE MID VC has a special EVA midsole designed to cushion the foot and relieve the strain on the child’s joints. The outsole has a chunky tread for better grip on snow and ice. Thanks to the synthetic materials, the boot requires minimal care and maintenance and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.