SKI MERINO SOCK HIGH CUT
Men's High Cut Merino Ski Socks
The SKI MERINO HIGH CUT socks are designed for maximum foot comfort when ski touring. They feature ventilation channels at the instep and footbed for better breathability and to prevent your feet from overheating during strenuous activity.
The blended fabric wicks moisture effectively to the outside, leaving your feet dry – this helps prevent chafing and blisters, even during a long day on the hill. The comfort is further enhanced by the thick padding at critical points like the ankle and toe.
- Weight: 95 g/pair (Size 41-43)
- ARCH BAND: supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create gap between foot and shoe
- padded shin, ankle, instep and toe
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas
- blend of polyamide, acrylic, merino wool, polypropylene and elastane
material and care
Wash And Care