- Weight: 70 g/pair (Size 41-43)
- ARCH BAND: supports the ankle to promote a secure stance
- LAMBERTZ PROTECTOR: even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon
- CROSS ventilation: mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create gap between foot and shoe
- padded ankle, instep and toe
- BIOSPLIT footbed: padding and ventilation zones relieve pressure on sole of foot at high stress areas
- blend of polyamide, acrylic, merino wool, polypropylene and elastane
After a whole day trekking, you really appreciate what your feet have been through. The TREKKING MERINO socks were specifically designed for tough trekking trips. They cushion and support your feet at crucial areas.
With soft merino wool for added comfort, these socks are ideal for long days on the trail.
The socks were developed in collaboration with Swiss sock specialists X-Technology. The TREKKING MERINO CLASSIC CUT sock supports the ankle joint and cushions the Achilles tendon, ankle, instep, toes and high stress areas on the sole of the foot. The robust, breathable fabric also helps to keep your feet dry – the best strategy against blisters.
Developed in partnership with X-Technology – the sock specialist from Switzerland