ATMOSPHERE PANTS MEN
Down Pants Men
Our model is 183 cm tall and wears size M.
Measurements of the product in size M:
Sustainability & Technology
Natural, responsibly sourced down insulation
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
A night in a tent or mountain hut in sub-zero temperatures is a warmer experience with the ATMOSPHERE PANTS.
They are filled with lightweight, high performance duck down for best-in-class insulation at a minimal weight. For the lower legs, knees and seat we have used robust MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE insulation instead of down. This is less sensitive to moisture than down and better able to withstand compression.
When you no longer need them, the trousers can be stuffed in their pack bag and take up very little space in your rucksack.
- Weight: 460 g (size L)
- FULL DULL MINI RIPSTOP: lightweight, wind resistant and water repellent ripstop fabric
- 90/10 duck down fill (700 cuin fill power; RDS certified)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (120 g/m²): very warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- back pocket
- elasticated waist
- High Waist: raised at the back
- pack bag included
material and care
- SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYAMIDE
1. FILLING 90% WHITE DUCK DOWN
10% FEATHERCONTAINS NON-TEXTILE PARTS OF ANIMAL ORIGIN
- 2. FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care