Enter to Win: Alpspitze Outerwear Kit + Kuat Ski Rack. Enter Here.
Men's Great Snow Pants
SKI PANTS MEN
Currently out of stock
Our sizing is European. Reference the size guide for the best fit. Our model is 6 ft tall and wears size 48.
- Weight: 770 g (size 50)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE FUTURE DYE STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with 95% recycled polyester and colourfast, environmentally friendly dyeing process (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1) (6000 black, 6230 ebony, 1361 blue pacific)
- OXFORD REINFORCEMENT 500D: extra high tenacity, extremely abrasion resistant fabric (hem)
- soft and stretchy lining made of recycled polyester
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 front pockets, leg pocket
- RECCO system: integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
- detachable braces
- docking loops for compatible jacket
- adjustable waist
- key loop
- water resistant zips
- scuff guards at the ankles
- boot hook
We can’t promise you bluebird days and fresh powder, but we do have a pair of ski pants to keep you warm and dry, whatever the conditions are like – the GREAT SNOW PANTS.
These ski pants give you superb protection from the wind, snow and rain and the high performance synthetic insulation keeps you warm. To prevent rain and snow ingress, the pants are also equipped with water resistant zips. The braces are detachable.
The fabrics we have used contain a high proportion of eco-friendly recycled polyester. The main fabric is dyed using our environmentally friendly FUTURE DYE process, which uses much less water and far fewer chemicals than conventional dyeing methods. This new process also ensures that the colour doesn’t fade.
Waterproof technology with extra breathability
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Sustainable dyeing process that uses less resources
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
RECCO® Avalanche rescue detector
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection