Big White Pants M
Insulated Ski Pants
Our model is 185 cm tall and wears size 48.
Measurements of the product in size 48:
On the best days, you can ski fresh powder right down to the valley. But whatever the snow conditions, with the BIG WHITE PANTS you get five star comfort all the way. These ski pants are waterproof, windproof, breathable, stretchy and warmly insulated. Which makes them just about perfect for long days on the slopes.
They also feature our robust MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation, so they keep you warm in temperatures well below zero. The special TEXAPORE outer fabric keeps out the snow and the cold mountain wind. It also allows moisture vapour to escape to the outside, so you enjoy superb climate comfort. And the best bit is, both the outer fabric and the insulation are 100% recycled.
The BIG WHITE PANTS are super stretchy, so they flex as you move. When things start to get a bit more energetic, simply open the venting zips at the sides for a blast of fresh air. Internal gaiters prevent snow ingress, and the braces can be detached if necessary.
The BIG WHITE PANTS also have scuff guards on the lower leg, and they are fitted with a RECCO chip, of course, like a proper pair of ski pants should be.
- RECCO System: integrated chip for rescue services location
- Weight: 445 g (size 50)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE STRETCH 2L: 100% recycled, stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with twill look (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092, ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- OXFORD REINFORCEMENT 500D: extra high tenacity, extremely abrasion resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- ventilation zips on the thighs
- 2 hand pockets
- detachable braces
- docking loops for compatible jacket
- adjustable waist
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care