Powder Mountain Pants M
SKI PANTS MEN
Our model is 185 cm tall and wears size 48.
Measurements of the product in size 48:
Whether it’s cross-country or downhill skiing that floats your boat, the POWDER MOUNTAIN PANTS are designed for maximum fun in the snow. These ski pants are very waterproof, warmly insulated and extra breathable. Now all you’ve got to do is check the snow conditions and wait for the season to begin!
The MICROGUARD synthetic fibre insulation will ensure your legs stay warm while you’re up on the mountain having fun. The special TEXAPORE outer fabric keeps out the snow and the cold mountain wind. And the fabric’s breathability ensures superior climate comfort when you’re cranking up the tempo on the slopes. And the best bit is, both the outer fabric and the insulation are 100% recycled.
The POWDER MOUNTAIN PANTS are equipped with internal gaiters to prevent snow ingress and scuff guards on the lower legs. And they are fitted with a RECCO chip, of course, like a proper pair of ski pants should be.
- Weight: 435 g (size 50)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE 2L: 100% recycled, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092, ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- OXFORD REINFORCEMENT 500D: extra high tenacity, extremely abrasion resistant fabric
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- 2 hand pockets
- docking loops for compatible jacket
- adjustable waist
- adjustable ankles
- RECCO System: integrated chip for rescue services location
material and care
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
- 2.SHELL 100% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care