SNOW SUMMIT PANTS M
Ski Pants Men
Our model is 183 cm tall and wears size 48.
Measurements of the product in size 48:
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
Sustainable dyeing process that uses less resources
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
Quick-drying, heat-trapping 100% recycled synthetic insulation
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Got everything you need for your skiing trip? If you’re planning on skiing the steeps and deeps, the SNOW SUMMIT PANTS are definitely worth checking out. They were designed in collaboration with pro skier Felix Neureuther.
The pants are made of our extremely waterproof and windproof TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE fabric, with a soft synthetic insulation providing the warmth. The internal gaiters and water resistant zips prevent snow and water ingress, so if the weather turns mean or you’re up to your knees, in powder you’ll still stay dry.
It can get a bit hot and sweaty when you’re up on the mountain having fun, so you’ll be pleased to know these ski pants are also very breathable. The airy, fast wicking mesh fabric on the seat enhances the climate comfort, while the venting zips on the thighs provide an extra blast of fresh air if required.
The SNOW SUMMIT PANTS were dyed using our colourfast FUTURE DYE process, which uses much less water and far fewer chemicals than conventional dyeing methods.
- Weight: 840 g (size 50)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE FUTURE DYE STRETCH 2L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with 95% recycled polyester and colourfast, environmentally friendly dyeing process (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- TEXAPORE O2+ 3D VACUUM LAMINATION 2L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with very high abrasion resistance (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1) (knees and seat)
- OXFORD REINFORCEMENT 500D: extra high tenacity, extremely abrasion resistant fabric (hem)
- MICROGUARD ECOSPHERE (60 g/m²): warm insulation made of recycled synthetic fibres
- ventilation zips on the thighs
- 2 front pockets, leg pocket
- RECCO system: integrated chip for rescue services location
- detachable braces
- adjustable waist
- docking loops for compatible jacket
- key loop
- water resistant zips
- scuff guards on the hems
- boot hook
material and care
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
2.SHELL 91% POLYAMIDE
- LINING 100% POLYESTER
- FILLING 100% POLYESTER
Wash And Care