SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN PANTS M
Ski Pants Men
Our model is 183 cm tall and wears size 48.
Measurements of the product in size 48:
Sustainability & Technology
Made with at least 90% bluesign®-certified textiles and 30% bluesign®-certified components
Made with recycled materials to reduce environmental impact
100% recycled membrane for eco-friendly storm protection
Does not contain perfluorocarbons, a long-lasting greenhouse gas
Integrated, maintenance-free chip allows location by rescue services
Sustainable dyeing process that uses less resources
The long, hard climb is followed by a fast ride through fresh, untracked powder. The SOLITUDE MOUNTAIN PANTS shut out the wind and wet while you’re up on the mountain having fun, and were designed in collaboration with pro ski racer Felix Neureuther.
These high-end ski pants are windproof, waterproof, super robust and breathable. The knees and seat are reinforced, and the lower back area features an airy mesh fabric that wicks sweat quickly to the outside.
If you get too warm when you’re cranking up the tempo on the slopes, simply open up the venting zips on the thighs for a cooling blast of fresh air. Internal gaiters prevent snow ingress, and the braces can be detached if necessary.
The main fabric is dyed using our environmentally friendly FUTURE DYE process, which uses much less water and far fewer chemicals than conventional dyeing methods. This process also ensures lasting colourfastness.
- Weight: 795 g (size 50)
- TEXAPORE ECOSPHERE FUTURE DYE STRETCH 3L: stretchy, very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with 95% recycled polyester and colourfast, environmentally friendly dyeing process (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1)
- TEXAPORE O2+ 3D VACUUM LAMINATION 3L: very waterproof, windproof and very breathable outer fabric with very high abrasion resistance (water column rating: 20,000 mm*, MVTR: > 15,000 g/m²/24h**)
(testing method: * JIS L 1092; ** JIS L 1099 B-1) (knees and seat)
- OXFORD REINFORCEMENT 500D: extra high tenacity, extremely abrasion resistant fabric (hem)
- ventilation zips on the thighs
- 2 front pockets
- RECCO system: integrated chip for rescue services location
- detachable braces
- adjustable waist
- docking loops for compatible jacket
- key loop
- water resistant zips
- ¾ side zips
- scuff guards on the hems
- boot hook
material and care
- 1.SHELL 100% POLYESTER
2.SHELL 91% POLYAMIDE
Wash And Care